segunda-feira, 7 de abril de 2008

Only child


I truly hate being an only child. It's a lot better having someone around to share the joys of life, the pains and anguishes together with the punches and kicks. I hate blaming it on the dog (he's not that clever to break things up and glue them afterwords) and not getting away with it. The only advantage of having parents all to myself is having aquired good escaping and hiding skills... But that's like a hidden mine. It blows up in your face when you least expect.

Because of my so called loneliness, I have longed for a brother (it could have been a sister but a brother would have enabled me to be wilder, eheheh). I have found one, by accident, by coincidence and by similitude. It was one of the best findings and it wouldn't have been better if we shared the same blood. For someone who is as good as I am when one needs to fake but who is too clean in his soul to live like that. Again, to me you're flawless, even with all your faults.

For you, Luiggi:) Thank you for being my "big brother". Happy birthday.

P.S.1- Next time I will write in "saloiês".
P.S.2 - You should really stop smoking!

Sem comentários: