segunda-feira, 28 de abril de 2008

Musicals

I have always loved musicals. From tiny elegant Fred and dazzling Ginger up until now. When all my childhood friends, realistic as they were, wanted to be hairdressers or flight attendants, I wanted to be a Broadway dancer. I guess I flew even higher, even without a plane.

I have chosen other theatres but dancing is still a passion. I suppose the only one I can't get the hang of is tango. I manage dances. Tango is all in one. It's not a plane, it's a rocket. One day, I might venture it (with the risk of damaging some feet permanently, hopefully not mine, eheh).

Here's a great version, of a great song, in a spectacular film with some harsh but passionate moves. Enjoy. Don't call it a girly stuff (men do like these things, no matter the denial).

Sem comentários: