sábado, 1 de março de 2008

Secret Heart

This song means a lot to me. I love the singer because she has that radical look to her, independent and wild. Still, she manages to sing about the most beautiful things in life with a strange but nonetheless tremendouly attractive voice. It's hard to find Feist's videoclips without being live ones, which might mean the lady loves the contact with the audience. I like that and I also like the fact she's coming to Portugal in June - Aula Magna - at last!

It seems some countries are expert at a certain type of production, and the more remote they seem, the more talented and inovative the production - as brilliant as the Australian actors, Canada presents us with a variety of singers which is refreshing. Feist is a good singer, composer and writer. Thank you to the friend of a friend of mine who found out about her.

I've been offered one of her CDs twice. It was the best present I got - it had a lot attached to it:).

For those who haven't discovered her, take your time and listen carefully.

Sem comentários: