sábado, 29 de março de 2008

Less stressing when one's born a man

I dispise those societies in which daddy knows it all and bosses everyone around. I dispise being seen only as a woman and not as an individual. I cannot bear the fact that one works as much and then the only important thing is having ovaries to bear children and a good hand to cook for everyone around. I cannot stand the fact that I feel that inside my own house. I don't understand why women keep on repeating the same mistakes and engraving the model on their own daughters. I don't feel like burning bras or showing my buttocks underneath a mini-skirt. I don't need to prove that ( Although I should do it while the buttocks are still hanging on tight). However, I would very much like to be seen as individual and forget the fact that I am a woman, starting in my own family. I know I can't change people. Let us put some sense in it all. Why should I be the one to change then? I would very much like to have sons... I am afraid that by having girls I might inadvertedly turn them into radical feminists.

Sem comentários: