sexta-feira, 5 de junho de 2009

Scandal

A teacher in a school I know well was caught having some type of sex with a 15-year-old student. She knew what she was doing. They know, when they leave home with half their young bubs coming out of their clivages. However, he's 50 and he is... THE TEACHER. Inadmissable! Well, I don't know if she was trying to save her ass or have a twenty but I place my bets in the first one.
This is the ethical reflection because the first thing that came to my mind was "I know the son of the bitch; it can only be .....". It wasn't. Pity, though. I would have reasons to phone lots of common friends and chat the night away. Can't resist a scandal, unfortunately, but this guy I know is old school, he wouldn't let himself get caught like this. Dam.

1 comentário:

J. Maldonado disse...

Que história tão rocambolesca! :-o