quinta-feira, 26 de março de 2009

Completeness

Once I was told, in a very serious and direct manner, that I would have a great difficulty in finding someone who would make happy, whole, complete because I was as intelligent as I was demanding.
At first, some possibilities occurred to me in order to explain that statement:
One - the guy wanted to get laid by buttering me up and flattering my brains;
Two - he wanted to let me know I would never be successful and in so doing, punishing me for getting rid of a great friend of his;
Three - He wanted to find a plausible explanation for my decision since I had no lover, wasn't a lesbian nor a freak, apparently.
After five years, during which I thought little on the matter, I am beginning to wonder if there wasn't a certain logic in what he said.

4 comentários:

J. Maldonado disse...

Muito interessante. Dá que pensar...
Porém, será que é o aguardado post sobre gajos a caminhar para gajas?... :))

Cassandra disse...

Está no forno. Sai não tarda muito. Thanks for stopping by.

Rice Candy disse...

It could somewhat make sense. But it's sometimes quite tricky.

if one is considered "smart" then that person should find a way to make it work. If that person is demanding.. then they should demand more of themselves and make the pieces fall into place.

I think theres a little more then those 2 characteristics mentioned.

Cassandra disse...

Maybe there is. Maybe ...