sexta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2008

Brains and ball


Women aren't upset with men enjoying football so much. They actually like their uncontrolled and unexplainable passions. In my personal case, it is my passion, not his. Nevertheless, women aren't archienemies of Sport TV. They would just like to discover men fans of ball and also of books, theatre, cinema and concerts other than Metallica (I know there are bright men banging their heads in concerts I just can't picture them in long greasy hair). It is such a rare thing as having a woman fan of literature and poetry who believes Maradona's and Messi's moves are a poetic way of expression. I understand why my colleagues found me strange and rare at college. Sorry, I am a woman but if there are any of these rare men around, I have a couple of friends in need. Please leave name and contact and I'll get back to you.

Sem comentários: